Welcome to my page

I started this blog to give you insight of things you may not know about massage. Often times I hear, "I did not know that." and now you will...

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cancellation

As luck would have it, I neglected my blog... but I did have one thing that I wanted to talk about and that is cancellation.
If you have an appointment, please give an adequate notice... like 24 hrs. I know life happens but I have a life too and my time is money. If you give a short notice to cancel, I don't have the ability to replace the time slot with someone else and that is rude! It is much more than an inconvenience, it is outright rude folks! I lose money because you cancelled late... and not only that, I have a sitter who does not like to be called off at the last minute either... this affects much more than you when you cancel. Of course, if you don't show and I have your address (after you signed the consent form) you will be billed the amount for the session...
OK ranting done... treat others the way you want to be treated!

No comments:

Post a Comment