Welcome to my page

I started this blog to give you insight of things you may not know about massage. Often times I hear, "I did not know that." and now you will...

Monday, August 22, 2011

OK

So I had a brain fart and forgot all about posting on my blog... life happens. I have been so busy sending out reminders for clients and trying to book empty spots in my week AND getting ready for my husband to go TDY for a month that I absolutely forgot to post on my blog! [But I did manage to get my CEU classes in and turn in my re-certification application]
I have been thinking what to post next... I have been racking my brain trying to figure out exactly what I want to educate my clients on... and right now I am coming up blank.
OK...
So let's talk about water intake... It is highly recommended that you drink water and lots of it after a massage... I have gotten comments from several of my clients how they didn't and got sick. So please, please, please drink water.
Water is always provided after one of my services... it's welcomed by most-- others forget that it's there. In any event, take it or leave it--- but please don't ask me if wine or beer is appropriate afterwards--- the answer will be a "no."

No comments:

Post a Comment