Welcome to my page

I started this blog to give you insight of things you may not know about massage. Often times I hear, "I did not know that." and now you will...

Monday, September 5, 2011

The term -itis

So you've been to the doctor and they told you that you have tendonitis or bursitis or some other -itis...
all that means is that you have an inflammation of whatever. The best course of action for this is ice... yep water frozen in the freezer to make ice.
Sometimes I don't think docs know exactly what is wrong with a person and they just throw that diagnoses on someone when they present with pain somewhere. {This is totally my opinion}
Well I hope this explains that... I get people who present with this (when I am out and about) and now here is a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment