Welcome to my page

I started this blog to give you insight of things you may not know about massage. Often times I hear, "I did not know that." and now you will...

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Healer...

I don't believe I personally am a healer... I help facilitate what the body is capable of doing--- healing itself. Often times it just takes a touch to help the body heal faster. Some therapist will call themselves a healer of sorts, I am not one of those therapists.
Now, I am a Christian... which means that when God created humans, He made their bodies capable of healing itself. When the body gets stuck, I am there to help what God created the body to do, facilitate healing.
I get tickled when I hear that I have helped someone... that is why I got into massage therapy but I don't heal people... I just help them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment