Welcome to my page

I started this blog to give you insight of things you may not know about massage. Often times I hear, "I did not know that." and now you will...

Friday, August 2, 2013

Often times I get asked "how often should I get a massage?" I don't ever try to "make" you come more often, instead I leave that up to you... how much time and money do you want to spend on your health is up to you. Ideally, who wouldn't want to have an hour (or two) a week to relax without the thoughts and stress of the world... the time you spend stress free actually brings years back to your life... and taking care of yourself enables you to continue to care for others!!!
Instead of saying, "I can't afford it." Try asking yourself "what can I do to afford it?"
I know my husband lives by his budget plan... but he's made a budget for himself, giving himself a certain amount of allowance so that he can do what he wants with it... a meal out, a game, a gift etc...
that allows him to enjoy life without missing out on what he enjoys.
What benefits do you get from a massage? LOTS! You can google it all day to see what massage can do for you... best of all you can FEEL it after your massage! Your massage isn't tangible, no one will be able to "see" what you bought... but I can assure you that everyone around you will notice a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment